LoRa Micro Standby Asset Tracker
1. LoRa tracking device supporting GNSS positioning
2. Over 4-year standby time
3. Micro size allowing covert installation
4. Resistant to existing jamming techniques
5. IP67 waterproof case (optional)
6. Ideal for asset monitoring
The GL52LP is Queclink’s first LoRa integrated product, targeting stationary asset monitoring, inventory control and other tracking management applications that require both a small size and a battery life of over 4 years. The GL52LP is an excellent example of Queclink’s commitment to invest in emerging new technologies. LPWA solutions, such as LoRa, provide a very low power alternative when engaged in battery powered applications. It is equipped with GNSS receiver and motion sensor for location and motion detection.